Friday, July 3, 2009

Starting Somewhere

So this is my blog. Okay, so this is my blog, part two. I started my own website a few weeks ago. But after drafting a few posts I realized there was no archive and my posts dropped off the face of the earth. So I am starting over.

Follow me on my journey from unknown writer to slightly better known writer. I am working on two Young Adult novels, a paranormal and a (hopefully) high concept contemporary. I know they're good because my Mother loves them. (That's a joke folks).

This May I won some items in the Brenda Novak and Bridgette Zinn auctions that I hope to use to take my writing to the next level. First, a professional editor is going to review the first thirty chapters of my WIP. Then, a published author is going to review them. Third, a literary agent will review them. I'm simultaneously thrilled and terrified. I know there's a word for that, but I just can't think of it. Thrillified?

So much for a career as a writer. I'll start again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment