Thursday, September 8, 2016

Looking Ahead




It's been a while since I've posted.  For those of you who asked, yes, I am still writing, and yes, I would love to write the third Bandia book, but my focus has to be on new stories for the immediate future.  It doesn't help that I was set back by severe carpal tunnel last year.  I'm all better now, re-energized and back into a writing groove.   The great thing about being laid up, was that it gave me lots of time to dream up new characters and plots.

If you're interested in writing craft and publishing, don't forget to check out YA Muses which has years of archived posts by me and the other Muses on all aspects of novel writing and publication. 

Lastly, if you know of any schools or library within 3 hours of driving from Sacramento, CA who would be interested in doing a book event, I am offering 100 signed copies of SPIES & PREJUDICE to the first 10 middle schools or high schools that bring me in. 







2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Gold from the Bandia series. It was amazing and thrilling with unexpected twists and emotions. The ending was tragic and sad but had built up hope and new adventure. The ending eluded to another book after Gold. Since its been so long since this post im guessing there is no hope for a 3rd book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting, nice to see this blog thanks for sharing this. Golden Triangle Tour Package India

    ReplyDelete